Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1998 Week 11 Hansard (10 December) . . Page.. 3527 ..
CHIEF MINISTER'S DEPARTMENT ANNUAL REPORT 1997-98
Question No. 63
Mr Wood asked the Chief Minister, upon notice:
(1) Who are the principals of (a) Commisso and (b) Graphic Elem.
(2) What was the nature and outcome of Commisso's consultancy in respect of:
(a) establish network between three photography and multimedia business ($5,000);
(b) establish network for ACT Region wine and food business ($25,000); and
(c) establish wine industry network ($20,000).
(3) What was the nature and outcome of the Graphic Elem. consultancy to establish a wine growers' user group ($5,000).
Ms Carnell: The answer is as follows:
(1) (a) The principal of Commisso for the consultancy to establish the network between three businesses involved in photography and multimedia as well as the consultancy to establish the Wine Industry Network is Mr Anthony Commisso, sole Director of Tony Commisso Services Pty Ltd located in Tuggeranong.
The principals of Commisso for the consultancy to establish a network for ACT Region wine and food business are Mr Dominic Commisso and Ms Janene Commisso of D A Commisso & Co Pty Ltd located in McKellar.
(b) The sole principal of Graphic Elements is Ms Tanya Buxton.
(2) (a) The consultancy to establish a network with companies involved in photography and multimedia conducted by Mr Tony Commisso was to provide facilitation of the formation of the Visual Eyes Group by way of guiding the group through all stages of start up, helping the group understand its critical issues, motivating the group and imparting information, helping the group select actions for implementation and helping set goals and aid in their achievement.