Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 1 December 2022) . . Page.. 4200 ..
(3) EIS202100040 are currently under assessment by the Authority. The documents submitted as part of the application will be made available on the Authority’s website once a decision has been made on the EIS Exemption application. Information and updates on the application can be accessed at https://www.planning.act.gov.au/
Land—land titles transfer
(Question No 1002)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Business and Better Regulation, upon notice, on 2 December 2022:
For the financial years 2011-12 to 2021-22 inclusive, can the Minister advise the number of transactions with (a) with zero consideration where the transfer was to an entity other than an individual, and the year the title was established, (b) $1.00 consideration where the transfer was to an entity other than an individual, and the year the title was established and (c) consideration of $100,000 or less where the transfer was to an entity other than an individual, and the year the title was established.
Ms Cheyne: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
Please refer to Attachment A for the response to the question.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office.)
(Question No 1003)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 2 December 2022:
(1) Has the Government commissioned any more parking studies in Gungahlin and Yerrabi Pond foreshore since 2013; if so, can the Minister provide (a) a copy of these reports including recommendations, (b) a date these reports were provided to the Minister, (c) a cost of these reports and (d) details on what action the Government have taken following these reports.
(2) How many submissions to the YourSay survey in 2021 for Yerrabi Pond were regarding parking.
(3) Further to part (2), (a) what is the breakdown of how many submissions were made, (b) what is the breakdown of what facilities were requested and (c) what is the amount of people who requested these facilities (eg, parking – 300).
(4) What actions have the ACT Government completed regarding parking YourSay requests since the survey closed.
(5) Has the Minister's office or Transport Canberra and City Services received any more complaints or correspondence about parking in Gungahlin/Yerrabi Pond foreshore since this survey closed; if so, how many.