Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 07 Hansard (Monday, 15 August 2022) . . Page.. 2530 ..
contract, per Schedule 1, Item 4, and how those persons meet the service delivery requirements per Schedule 2, clause 2.2.1.
(7) Can the Minister provide any written documentation or outcomes as a result of any meetings already held under the contract, per Schedule 2, clause 2.3.2.
(8) What is the name of the consultant’s contract manager, per Schedule 2, clause 5.1.2.
(9) Can the Minister provide any documents or artefacts delivered per Schedule 2, clause 4.1.
(10) Can the Minister provide copies of any local industry participation plans and reports submitted by the successful tenderer for contract 2022.GS3003590.220, per Schedule 3, Item 5.
(11) Can the Minister provide the economic contribution test documentation submitted with the successful tender for contract 2022.GS3003590.220.
(12) Can the Minister provide any conflict of interest documents related to 2022.GS3003590.220.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
This question and related questions are matters that are currently the subject of an investigation by the ACT Integrity Commission. To ensure the Integrity Commission’s work can proceed without interference, these questions cannot be responded to at this time.
Canberra Institute of Technology—procurement
(Question No 827)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Skills, upon notice, on 10 June 2022:
(1) Can the Minister provide a detailed explanation as to why the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) contract 2020.2147.220 was varied by the sum of $1.
(2) Can the Minister provide a detailed explanation as to why CIT entered into contract 2020.2147.220 (valued at $1,705,001.00), for substantially the same services as contract 2018.31001.220 (valued at $1,220,000.00), particularly when the latter contract contained a clause (3.1.13) stating “As a guide it is expected that as the knowledge passes from the Consultant to CIT staff and the capability of CIT staff grows the utilisation of the Consultant should naturally diminish”.
(3) Can the Minister provide copies of any analysis or assessment undertaken to support the extension of the contract.
(4) Can the Minister advise the amount of the extension referred to at Schedule 1, Item 3, (2).
(5) What are the payment instalment amounts, per Schedule 1, Item 3, (3).
(6) Were any hourly or daily rates tendered by the contractor and agreed to in the contract.