Page 2529 - Week 07 - Monday, 15 August 2022
(18) Were contractor key performance indicators altered, per Schedule 2, clause 8.1.2.
(19) Can the Minister provide copies of any local industry participation plans, reports and final reports submitted by the successful tenderer for contract 2021.2706153.220, per Schedule 3, Item 2.
(20) Can the Minister provide the economic contribution test documentation submitted with the successful tender for contract 2021.2706153.220.
(21) Can the Minister provide any correspondence, minutes or other documentation of interactions between CIT and the Government Procurement Board regarding the tender and contract 2021.2706153.220.
(22) Can the Minister provide any conflict of interest documents related to 2021.2706153.220.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
This question and related questions are matters that are currently the subject of an investigation by the ACT Integrity Commission. To ensure the Integrity Commission’s work can proceed without interference, these questions cannot be responded to at this time.
Canberra Institute of Technology—procurement
(Question No 826)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Skills, upon notice, on 10 June 2022:
(1) Can the Minister provide a detailed explanation as to why the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) entered into contract 2022.GS3003590.220 (valued at $4,999,990.00) for substantially similar services as contracts 2021.2706153.220, 2020.2147.220 and 2018.31001.220 (valued at a combined total of $3,437,051.00), particularly when the latter two contracts contain clauses (Schedule 2, 3.1.11 and Schedule 2, 3.1.13 respectively) stating “As a guide it is expected that as the knowledge passes from the Consultant to CIT staff and the capability of CIT staff grows the utilisation of the Consultant should naturally diminish”.
(2) Can the Minister provide the finalised outline of the contractor’s methodology provided to CIT upon execution of the contract, detailing how the contractor will undertake the services, collaborate and communicate with CIT, design the work, and identify appropriate timelines.
(3) Can the Minister advise the payment instalment amounts, per Schedule 1, Item 3, (3).
(4) Can the Minister advise whether any hourly or daily rates were tendered by the contractor and agreed to in the contract.
(5) Can the Minister provide any correspondence, minutes or other documentation of interactions between CIT and the Government Procurement Board regarding the tender and contract 2022.GS3003590.220.
(6) What is the name of all persons who are currently delivering services under the