Page 2523 - Week 07 - Monday, 15 August 2022
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(2) Most employees who were redeployed to alternate settings because of choosing not to disclose their vaccination status have returned to their substantive schools. Some employees have chosen to remain at temporary alternate workplaces, others have permanent transfers and a small number remain on approved leave.
(4) See (2).
Planning—Kippax master plan
(Question No 818)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 3 June 2022:
(1) What is the status of the environmental site investigations that were to be conducted at Kippax for the redevelopment.
(2) Is the second stage of the sale of the site on track to commence in the second half of 2022; if so, when will the second stage commence; if not, what steps are still to be completed before the second stage of the sale of the site commences.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. The environmental site investigations for the Kippax redevelopment, including assessments and approvals, continue to be progressed and are expected to be completed in quarter three of 2022.
2. The second stage of the sales process is anticipated to commence late in 2022, subject to the outcomes of environmental assessments, remaining approvals and Suburban Land Agency’s land release (sale) processes.
Child and Youth Protection Services—family group conferencing
(Question No 819)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Families and Community Services, upon notice, on 3 June 2022:
(1) In relation to the ACT Government policy to provide universal access to Family Group Conferencing for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families who engage or enter the child protection system, how many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families engaged with or entered the child protection system during 2020-21.
(2) Of those instances referred to in part (1), in how many instances was the appraisal closed with no further engagement from Child and Youth Protection Services.