Page 2508 - Week 07 - Monday, 15 August 2022
(4) Institutions represented on the Skills Industry Advisory Group are:
• Canberra Business Chamber
• Master Builders Association
• ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elected Body
• Canberra Cyber Security Innovation Node
• Unions ACT
• ACT Council of Social Service Inc.
• Canberra Innovation Network
• Canberra Institute of Technology
• Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia
• Australian Hotels Association
• Creative Safety Initiatives
• CFMEU ACT Branch
• Construction Industry Training Council
• Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate.
(5) Yes, independent registered training organisations are represented on the Skills Industry Advisory Group.
(6) There are:
a) 13 industry representatives,
b) one Canberra Institute of Technology representative and
c) two independent registered training organisations represented on the Skills Industry Advisory Group, noting these categories are not mutually exclusive.
(7) The Skills Industry Advisory Group meets bi-annually.
(8) The Skills Industry Advisory Group was formed in April 2021.
Suburban Land Agency—land sales
(Question No 799)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 3 June 2022:
(1) In relation to land release targets and actual sales, and noting that this data was not always clearly disaggregated in past Indicative Land Release Programs or ACT Land and Property Reports, can the Minister advise, for each financial year from 2017-18 to 2021-22, the (a) sales target for single residential blocks, (b) sales target for medium density blocks, (c) sales target for high density blocks, (d) actual number of sales of