Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 07 Hansard (Monday, 15 August 2022) . . Page.. 2507 ..
(7) How often does the group meet.
(8) When was the group formed.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) A total of 19 people are on the Skills Industry Advisory Group.
(2) Skills Industry Advisory Group membership comprises:
• Deputy Director-General (Economic Development) Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD) (Chair)
• CEO, Canberra Business Chamber
• CEO, Master Builders Association
• CEO, ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority
• Chair, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elected Body
• CEO, Canberra Cyber Security Innovation Node
• Chair, Defence Industry Advisory Board
• Secretary, Unions ACT
• CEO, ACT Council of Social Service
• CEO, Canberra Innovation Network
• CEO, Canberra Institute of Technology
• CEO, Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia
• General Manager, Australian Hotels Association
• Managing Director, Ionize Pty Ltd
• CEO, Creative Safety Initiatives
• President, CFMEU ACT Branch
• Executive Director, Construction Industry Training Council
• Executive Group Manager, Economic Development, CMTEDD
• Executive Branch Manager, Skills Canberra, CMTEDD
(3) Industries represented on the Skills Industry Advisory Group are:
• building and construction
• cyber security
• community and social services
• accommodation and hospitality
• education and training.