Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 9 June 2022) . . Page.. 2063 ..
(4) None. Gold Creek Homestead land release is not subject to a Territory Plan Variation.
(5) Public announcement is likely once Development Application has been approved.
(6) Construction commencement is subject to Development Application approval timing. Works on site are anticipated to commence in late 2022 with completion by late 2024.
(7) In 2019, SLA undertook extensive community engagement prior to land being released to the market. SLA facilitated and supported the Community Panel in their deliberations and creation of the Gold Creek Homestead Community & Stakeholder panel’s Precinct Development Brief, available on the SLA website, which formed part of the design based tender process that followed.
(Question No 778)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for the Environment, upon notice, on 6 May 2022:
(1) What methods does the Government use to monitor the population of mice in the ACT.
(2) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of the estimated mice population for the ACT.
(3) What research or assessments has been done into the environmental impacts of mice on ACT flora, fauna, farmland, and waterways and can the Minister provide a breakdown and link to the reports for each.
(4) If reports or assessments have not been completed on flora, fauna, farmland, and waterways, why not, and will the Government produce a report or assessment given the population is increasing.
(5) What is the threshold that Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate (EPSDD) use to determine whether a mice population needs managing and what research was used to determine the threshold.
(6) What research has the Government completed on the health impacts of mice in the ACT.
(7) What programs are the Government developing to control the increasing mice population.
(8) Is the directorate aware of increasing populations of mice in Throsby.
(9) How much do the programs, referred to in part (7) cost and can the Minister provide a breakdown for each government action.
(10) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of specific locations where EPSDD have identified as a priority to reduce mice populations.
(11) Has the Government managed mice populations in the past; if so, when.