Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 9 June 2022) . . Page.. 2062 ..
• 2.0 FTE Assistant Directors (SOG C), $113,397 - $122,062
• 1.0 FTE Business Coordinator (ASO6), $90,099 - $108,430
• 1.0 FTE Administration Officer (ASO4), $75,239 - $81,466
• 1.0 FTE Telehealth Admin Officer (ASO4), $75,239 - $81,466 temporary position to 30 June 2022.
Gold Creek Homestead—development
(Question No 777)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 6 May 2022 (redirected to the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development):
(1) Can the Minister provide an update of Gold Creek Homestead.
(2) What work has been completed at the homestead.
(3) How much has been spent so far on the homestead.
(4) How many staff in the directorate are working on this planning variation.
(5) Will there be a public announcement when planning is complete; if so, can the Minister provide details on this announcement.
(6) What is the estimated (a) start date of construction and (b) completion of the project.
(7) Have any Canberrans sought information about the homestead or provided feedback to your office or directorate; if so, what has been the feedback.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Lendlease was announced as the successful tenderer for the purchase of the site in March 2021 and have exchanged on the Contract for the Sale of the Land which includes the Concept Delivery Deed (CDD). Suburban Land Agency (SLA) is currently managing the CDD.
(2) Repairs and maintenance on the property and surrounds are undertaken regularly and as necessary. Recent works undertaken at the homestead from 1 January 2018 to 30 April 2022 include grounds maintenance, gutter cleaning, plumbing, security (includes patrols, monitoring, and call outs) and electrical maintenance.
Gold Creek Homestead is not a heritage listed place however, Lendlease have proposed to retain and incorporate the buildings within their new development. Design for the restoration of the original Homestead and adjoining slab hut back to its 1860’s form has progressed. Lendlease have submitted their Development Application for the Gold Creek Precinct to Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate (EPSDD). EPSDD are currently undertaking completeness check.
(3) From 1 January 2018 to 30 April 2022, a total of $83,375.30 (excl GST) was spent on repairs and maintenance on the homestead and surrounds.