Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 04 Hansard (Thursday, 5 May 2022) . . Page.. 1426 ..
(f) The project employs three staff.
(g) As outlined in response to 2(a), the A Village for Every Child Collaborative Impact Project stems from the WBLSN, which was established by the Community Services Directorate as a key initiative under the Better Services Reforms. The WBLSN was able to demonstrate to government its capacity to undertake a collective impact model project for the whole of Belconnen and demonstrated relationships it had already established and has been established as a demonstration project for the collective impact approach to supporting outcomes for children and families.
(h) There are no current plans to expand the program. However, the program will inform future policy on applying ‘collective impact’ methodology to work in other districts.
Waste—green waste facility
(Question No 752)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 8 April 2022:
(1) Has the development application process begun for the new green waste facility for Belconnen; if so, when will a consultation and feedback platform be put up on the Yoursay website; if not, why not.
(2) Did the development application process commence by early March as stated on the Transport Canberra and City Services website; if not, what was the cause of the delay.
(3) Does the ACT Government have a date for when it wants the new green waste site to open; if so, what is that date.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Development Application has been lodged with EPSDD. The application will be publicly notified in the coming weeks. Consultation on the site location was undertaken in January 2022.
(2) Preparation of the Development Application has been continuing while all required studies were completed.
(3) The green waste site needs to be relocated as soon as possible to facilitate the closure of the West Belconnen Resource Management Centre.
Alexander Maconochie Centre—security
(Question No 755)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 8 April 2022:
In relation to the attempted escape of detainees at the Alexander Maconochie on 19 March 2022, were the drivers of the vehicle that approached the fence at the time of the