Page 1414 - Week 04 - Thursday, 5 May 2022
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Neither the Audrey Fagan Leadership and Communications Program nor the Audrey Fagan Directorship Program were run in 2021. Both were cancelled due to COVID. The Audrey Fagan Board Traineeship Program was able to be run in 2021. There were 47 applicants for that program.
(2) Of the 47 applicants for the Audrey Fagan Board Traineeship Program, 25 were successful.
(3) Of the 47 applicants, 18 were from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
(4) Of the 25 successful applicants, 8 were from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
(Question No 733)
Ms Clay asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 8 April 2022:
(1) Can the Minister identify, by block and section number, the five blocks in the Western Edge Investigation Area that have been sold in the last five years.
(2) Can the Minister identify any blocks in the Western Edge Investigation Area that are currently on the market.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The following blocks have been sold in the last five years:
• Blocks 435, 439, 440, 441, 456, 476 Stromlo;
• Block 1600 Belconnen;
• Block 1582, Belconnen;
• Part Block 1601 Belconnen; and
• Block 418 Stromlo.
(2) The Minister is not aware of this information.
Transport Canberra—bus drivers
(Question No 734)
Ms Clay asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 8 April 2022:
Can the Minister provide data on Transport Canberra’s bus operator workforce by gender and employment category, broken down by the number of full-time, part-time and casual drivers, including whether they are male, female or other.