Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 04 Hansard (Thursday, 5 May 2022) . . Page.. 1380 ..
(3) Which of the key action items, referred to in part (2), remain incomplete and what progress has been made of them.
Ms Davidson: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Historically, the health advisory group has been effective in establishing high level oversight of the work between ACTCS and Canberra Health Services however, since the beginning of 2020 due to managing COVID-19, this group has not been as effective in the development of health-related policies.
(2) Of the nine action items from the meeting on 12 September 2019, seven have been actioned and two remain unfinalised. These unfinalised items are the development of a Service Level Agreement between Canberra Health Services and ACT Corrective Services, and the progression of a Drug Strategy (ACTCS to quantify).
(3) Prioritisation of the COVID-19 response has impacted on the completion of these items. They will be readdressed as the burden of the pandemic begins to ease.
Parks and play spaces—federal funding
(Question No 690)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 25 March 2022:
(1) How much Federal funding was allocated to the ACT Government this financial year for the purposes of upgrading parks.
(2) How much of this funding is allocated to the Belconnen area.
(3) How was Federal funding allocated to the ACT Government this financial year for the purposes of upgrading playgrounds.
(4) How much of this funding is allocated to the Belconnen area.
(5) What parks and playgrounds in West Belconnen are slated for upgrades this financial year.
(6) How many parks and playgrounds in West Belconnen are slated for extensive maintenance and repairs this financial year.
(7) How are park and playground upgrades prioritised.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Approximately $3.86 million.
(2) At least $800,000.
(3) Funding was allocated through the Local Roads and Community Infrastructure program.