Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 29 November 2018) . . Page.. 5304 ..
(d) The University of Canberra Hospital provides a 28-day menu cycle using a cook fresh food production system. The dietary requirements of the patients in the nominated groups are provided for along with multiple special diets for those undergoing rehabilitation such as modified texture diets. Patients who are safe to mobilise are able to consume their meal in the dining room.
Please note that all therapeutic (including diabetic options), dietary and diets to meet religious and cultural needs of patients are provided by the above mentioned hospitals.
(2) Food provided to patients, including both general diets and special therapeutic diets, is monitored by random audits, contractor KPIs, and staff and patient feedback. Auditing is conducting through a collaboration with Food Services and Nutrition.
(Question No 1988)
Mrs Dunne asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 26 October 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Planning and Land Management):
(1) Is a new hotel or any other development to be built adjacent to the Crowne Plaza.
(2) Is the new hotel or other development to be built on land which (a) encroaches or (b) has encroached, upon Block 24, Section 65, City.
(3) Has the ACT government (a) sub-divided or (b) does it intend to sub-divide, Block 24, Section 65, City.
(4) Has the ACT government (a) sold or otherwise disposed of part or the whole or (b) does it intend to sell or otherwise dispose of part or the whole, of Block 24, Section 65, City.
(5) Has the ACT government (a) modified or sought to modify planning conditions or (b) does it intend to seek to modify planning conditions, for Block 24, Section 65, City.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1 and 2)
The planning and land authority has not received any development application for a hotel development on, or adjacent to, the Crown Plaza site i.e. Block 21 Section 65 City.