Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 25 October 2018) . . Page.. 4411 ..
(3) Canberra Community Law
(4) Karinya House for Mothers and Babies
(5) Legal Aid ACT
(6) Toora Women Inc
(7) ACT Courts and Tribunal
(8) Northside Community Service
(9) Companion House
(10) Tenants’ Union
(11) Canberra Rape Crisis Centre
(12) YWCA Canberra
(13) Women’s Legal Centre
In 2015-16 Beryl Women Inc. received a grant from Hands Across Canberra for $10,000 to cover costs associated with interpreting for women from a culturally and linguistically diverse background. They will become eligible for the Safer Families TIS program once their grant has been fully expended.
Adding Beryl, or any other organisation is a straight forward process that can be completed within 24 hours.
(Question No 1786)
Miss C Burch asked the Speaker, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) For each directorate and agency for which the Minister is responsible, what is the total number of (a) allegations, (b) investigations and (c) adverse findings related to staff misconduct or poor behaviour during each financial year from 2007-08 to date, broken down by category of complaint, including but not limited to (i) bullying, (ii) harassment (iii) sexual harassment and (iv) any other relevant category of complaint.
(2) In relation to each category of complaint identified in part (1) (a) allegations, (b) investigations and (c) adverse findings what were the ACTPS classifications for each employee making the allegations, and each employee against whom allegations were made during each financial year from 2007-08 to date.
(3) In relation to adverse findings in each category of complaint identified in part (1), in how many instances were employees during each financial year from 2007-08 to date (a) dismissed, (b) temporarily demoted, (c) suspended, (d) financially penalised, (e) transferred to another position and (f) counselled.
Ms J Burch: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
The tables below contain information on those matters that are recorded by the Office of the Legislative Assembly (the Office). The Office notes that there is the possibility that