Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 20 September 2018) . . Page.. 3976 ..
(3) ACT Health does not have a protocol that restricts police from bringing weapons into the Emergency Department.
(4) Yes. ACT Policing are conducting a review, and ACT Health are undertaking a review that commenced in early August 2018. A joint debrief / review session is also being planned.
(5) This will be considered. The recommendations from Canberra Hospital and Health Services internal review would be released. ACT Health is unable to comment on the police review.
Canberra Institute of Technology—heart health program
(Question No 1571)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 3 August 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Vocational Education and Skills):
(1) When was the decision made to reduce the class sizes of the Canberra Institute of Technology Heart Health Program.
(2) Why was that decision made to reduce these class sizes.
(3) How many classes were run each week (a) before and (b) after the decision was made.
(4) What were the class sizes (a) before and (b) after the decision was made.
(5) What class program specialisations were offered (a) before and (b) after the decision was made;
(6) What was the cost of running the program (a) before and (b) after the decision was made.
(7) What financial contribution did participants make to the program (a) before and (b) after the decision was made.
(8) What consultation was undertaken with class participants before making the decision and what feedback was received.
(9) Were optional class arrangements considered; if not, why not; if so, (a) what were they and (b) why were they rejected.
(10) What questions were asked in the participant survey.
(11) Were all participants given an opportunity to complete the survey; if not, (a) how many were given the opportunity and (b) why were the remaining participants excluded.
(12) By what means was the survey distributed to participants.
(13) How much time was given to participants to complete the survey.