Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 07 Hansard (Thursday, 2 August 2018) . . Page.. 2731 ..
(v) The contract execution date is 12 February 2014.
(vi) The contract expiry date is 30 June 2018.
(vii) A select procurement was conducted. (A ‘select procurement’ is an approach to a limited number of potential vendors, as compared to a ‘single select procurement’ which is an approach to only one potential vendor. Both approaches are allowable under the Government Procurement Act 2001.
(viii) Services provided under this contract are Maintenance of the security system and security devices at the Bimberi Youth Justice Centre.
(f) Snapcracker Research and Strategy Pty Ltd for ‘Visitor Segmentation Research’
(i) The contract was published on 30 May 2018 on the Tenders ACT Contract Register.
(ii) The contract number is VC201701.
(iii) The contract name is ACT Visitor Segmentation.
(iv) The value of the contract is $176,000 (GST Inclusive).
(v) The contract execution date is 22 June 2017.
(vi) The contract expiry date is 22 December 2017.
(vii) Procurement Methodology 3 Quote.
(viii) To produce a domestic short break visitor segmentation for VisitCanberra and Events ACT, alongside understanding the motivations behind short break travel by Australians.
(g) Talent International (ACT) Pty Ltd for ‘Professional services for Revenue Collection Transformation Program’
(i) No. The contract is an employment contract.
(ii) Not applicable.
(iii) Services Agreement – Business Analyst.
(v) 14 June 2017.
(vi) 30 June 2018.
(vii) Recruitment Process – Agency.
• Assist with identification and mapping of baselines and future state business processes, elicit and document business rules, user cases and other business and ICT design artefacts.
• Provides support and assistance to the program with following tasks:
- Baselines elicitation and documentation.
- Manage a work package with minimal guidance from senior team members.
- Facilitate Joint Application Design workshops with the business, ICT and vendor stakeholders.
- Documentation of the future state design.
- Facilitation of the business stakeholders training.
- Traceability maintenance of business requirements to other SDLC artefacts.