Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 01 Hansard (Thursday, 15 February 2018) . . Page.. 333 ..
(5) No. The Territory’s project cost remains within the total D&C cost described in the project’s Contract Summary.
(6) $4 million.
(7) No, in line with initial estimates.
(8) The budget for the Gungahlin Bus Station is $4 million.
(9) No, in line with initial estimates.
(10) The Light Rail Consortium or members of the consortium have not been commissioned by TCCS to do additional Light Rail Stage 1 work outside of the Light Rail Stage 1 contract. However, TCCS understands the D&C Contractor from the Light Rail Consortium has recently finalised contract negotiations with the Suburban Land Agency to undertake work (unrelated to light rail) along the Light Rail corridor. Contract details are a matter for the Suburban Land Agency.
(11) There has been the commissioning of an artwork by Indigenous artist “Uncle Jimmy” as a result of a competition run by Canberra Metro.
(12) Expected expenditure to November 2017 including accruals is $13,915,386.
(13) The timing of a decision being made is a matter for Government. An estimate cannot therefore be provided.
(14) The timing of a decision being made is a matter for Government.
(Question No 868)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Education and Early Childhood Development, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) How often do homestay providers/coordinators conduct inspections of homestay premises for the purposes of checking compliance to the Australian Government School International Homestay Standards.
(2) Where a breach of standards has been found, what is the subsequent process in addressing breaches and enforcing standards.
(3) As part of checking up and providing support, how often do homestay providers/coordinators contact (a) host families, (b) students and (c) school staff.
(4) How often do host families and students undertake training or education sessions.
(5) Have there been any requests by host families, students or school staff for particular topics to be addressed as part of a training or education session; if so, what are the topics.