Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5610 ..
the delivery of the garden organic green bin service have implemented the following controls:
- Bulk emails to residents and or industry will be distributed via a generic email inbox;
- all applicable addresses will be entered into the blind copy address bar;
- bulk emails will be edited and approved by a more senior staff member prior to release; and
- standard text in the footer of the email will be included as outlined below:
This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If you are not the intended recipient:
- Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately.
- You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Suburban Land Agency—valuations
Ms Berry (in reply to a question by Mr Parton on Wednesday, 29 November 2017):
Formal valuations are procured through the Territory Valuation Services Scheme (RFA27791) and are undertaken at various times during a projects’ lifespan including prior to sale or purchase of a property.
The Panel of Commercial and Residential Agents (28241) is used to provide services in relation to sales campaigns. This includes advice and services in relation to sales strategies, marketing strategies, campaign management, market and sales advice, and analysis and purchase of properties.
Most often, these services are engaged when a project is scheduled for release in the near future however formal valuations through the Territory Valuation Services Scheme, are always procured by the Suburban Land Agency to set a reserve or purchase price.
Hospitals—emergency waiting times
Ms Fitzharris (in reply to a supplementary question by Mrs Jones on Wednesday, 29 November 2017):
The median waiting time for ACT emergency departments for the past three months to the 30 November 2017 increased by 16 minutes.
ACTION buses—school service
Ms Fitzharris (in reply to a question and a supplementary question by Mr Wall on Wednesday, 29 November 2017):
Changes to the timing of the school bus service at Alfred Deakin High were made in line with agreed policy for dedicated school services and was required to deliver the