Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5564 ..
c) Severe FDI – Carry out Very High FDI precautions, plus; All wardens and staff members to carry TRN radios or remain in the main facility.
d) Extreme FDI – Shall be the same as Severe (Where applicable). Centre will be closed. FDI is announced at 4pm the day before coming into effect. Warning and closure signs will be posted at the entrance to the facility. Notify police if anyone refuses to evacuate the facility.
e) Catastrophic FDI – The same as Extreme (Where applicable).
4. For snow, as per (2). For extreme and catastrophic FDI, a full evacuation is undertaken, as Per 3. No one is to remain on site. However, the facility has been built to Bushfire Attack Level 12.5 and is designed as a Shelter in Place facility. On closure of the facility due to FDI or flooding, a sign is at the front gate stating that the facility is closed.
Government—office of LGBTIQ affairs
(Question No 816)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 3 November 2017:
(1) Further to the answer to question on notice No 532, can the Chief Minister advise whether each of the payments referenced were paid for using the budget allocation of the Office for LGBTIQ Affairs; if not, which Territory directorate or entity paid for the items.
(2) Have any further rainbow or transgender promotional items been purchased since question on notice No 532 was answered; if so, can the Chief Minister provide for each item (a) the number of items purchased, (b) the total cost of the items, (c) which Territory directorate or entity paid for the items, (d) how the supplier was selected, (e) the date the items were ordered and supplied, (f) where the items were manufactured and (g) the proposed distribution of the items.
(3) Has the Office for LGBTIQ Affairs contributed to or promoted the “Yes” vote in the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey; if so, can the Chief Minister detail how the Office for LGBTIQ Affairs has contributed to or promoted the “Yes” vote in the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey, including a breakdown of any financial expenditure.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) All payments referred to in the answer to Question on Notice No. 532 were made from the Office for LGBTIQ Affairs budget, with the exception of the Rainbow CBR bus wraps, which were funded by the Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate.
(2) Yes, at Attachment A.