Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5545 ..
Government—land development policies
(Question No 802)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 27 October 2017:
(1) Following advice from the Minister that Integrated Green Energy (formerly FOY Group) completed the purchase of their block of land (Block 11 Section 21 Hume) on 20 October 2017, what was the breakdown of monies paid in (a) balance of land purchase, (b) penalties and (c) other costs.
(2) Has any amendment or restriction been placed on activities that may be conducted on that block given the negative panel report in April 2017 about the intended activities on that land;
(3) Has the ACT Government received any response from IGE/FOY Group to criticisms outlined in the panel report.
(4) Has a revised development application been lodged for that block.
(5) Does the IGE/FOY Group have any financial interest in any other block in the ACT.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) At Settlement on 19 October 2017 the breakdown of monies paid was:
(a) $2,953,075 (plus $310,805 GST) balance of land purchase;
(b) $97,938.60 in penalties; and
(c) $1,100 in legal fees.
(2) There has been no Territory Plan variation that changes the zoning of the block.
(3) The Planning and Land Authority has not received any such response.
(4) No development application has been lodged for that block.
(5) The Suburban Land Agency is not aware of the IGE/FOY Group having any financial interest in any other block in the ACT.
Housing ACT—tenancy agreements
(Question No 803)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 27 October 2017:
(1) Does the ACT Government keep a record of the number of occasions that endorsed terms are included in a Residential Tenancy Agreement with Housing ACT tenants; if so, how many agreements with endorsed terms have been negotiated during (a) 2015-16 and (b) 2016-17.