Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5516 ..
(4) What preparations, including stakeholder consultation, will the Government make for its own contribution to the 2019 Strategy through the Cultural Ministers Council.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) Through the Meeting of Cultural Ministers, the ACT Government supports all of the report’s findings.
(b) Through the Meeting of Cultural Ministers, the ACT Government supports the three recommendations.
(2) artsACT participated in the Working Group which developed the National Arts and Disability Strategy in 2009. As part of this development process artsACT consulted with the ACT Department of Disability Housing and Community Services. Individual artists and organisations were also invited to comment on the discussion paper prepared prior to the development of the Strategy and a number of submissions were received from the ACT including from the ACT ArtsAbility Officer.
(3) The process for the 2019 National Arts Disability Strategy has not yet been determined by the Meeting of Cultural Ministers therefore there has not yet been any consideration to stakeholder engagement.
(4) The process for the 2019 National Arts Disability Strategy has not yet been determined by the Meeting of Cultural Ministers therefore preparations have not yet commenced.
Health—private practice fund
(Question No 784)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 27 October 2017:
(1) In relation to the answer to question on notice No 525 and the Private Practice Fund, who is responsible for the fund’s (a) administrative and (b) financial management.
(2) Is there a committee, or similar, that oversees the fund’s operations; if not, why not; if so, who are the members.
(3) Are there any staff who undertake the day-to-day administration of the fund; if not, how is the day-to-day administration managed; if so, (a) what is the staffing structure, (b) what full-time equivalent staff are engaged and (c) to what extent are volunteers engaged.
(4) For how long has the fund been in existence.
(5) On average, what is the annual income and expenditure.
(6) Who audits the fund.
(7) Are the fund’s audited financial statements available publicly; if not, why not; if so, where may they be accessed.