Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 30 November 2017) . . Page.. 5503 ..
Answers to questions
(Question No 772)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 27 October 2017:
(1) In relation to research by Winston Sustainable Research Strategies, and associated information, cited on ACT Health’s webpage on pill testing, when was the Canberra Omnibus Survey conducted.
(2) What questions were asked in the survey.
(3) Can the Minister supply a copy of the Canberra Omnibus Survey report from Winston Sustainable Research Strategies; if not, why not.
(4) Was information or opinion specific to pill testing sought from respondents to the survey; if so, what questions were asked in order to garner that information or opinion.
(5) What methodology was used in conducting the survey.
(6) How many people participated in the survey.
(7) What was the standard error in the survey results.
(8) What did the survey cost.
(9) Which government agency funded the survey.
(10) What procurement process was used in securing the contractor to undertake the survey.
(11) What was the contract number.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. Winston Sustainable Research Strategies undertook interviews from 31 August to 3 September 2017.
2. The report is classified Cabinet in Confidence.
3. See answer to question two.
4. See answer to question two.
5. See answer to question two.
6. See answer to question two.
7. See answer to question two.