Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 2 November 2017) . . Page.. 5015 ..
4. See answer to question 1.
5. Clients will be collected between 8:00am and 9:30am and will depart the NBHF at 4:30pm.
6. Vehicles are leased for the sole use of the NBHF. The budgeted cost of this leasing arrangement is $33,321.
7. This arrangement will continue for the length of any day program at the NBHF. Further, it is anticipated the NBHF will have a permanent fleet of vehicles to support the transport of clients to and from the NBHF and to various activities around the ACT in support of NBHF programs into the future.
Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders—Ngunnawal Bush Healing Farm
(Question No 686)
Mr Milligan asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 22 September 2017:
(1) In relation to the four providers listed for the Ngunnawal Bush Healing Farm programs, what is the nature of the programs to be provided by each.
(2) What is the duration of each of the programs within the 10 week program including how many (a) hours a day, (b) days a week for each one and (c) days over the course of the 10 weeks.
(3) What is the expected cost for each program.
(4) Will the programs be delivered five or seven days a week, and if only five days, what is intended for the other two days.
(5) How will clients be supported.
(6) Who will oversee the delivery of the programs.
(7) How many indigenous employees will be engaged to run each program.
(8) What are the expected outcomes for each program.
(9) How will success be measured for the programs as a whole.
(10) Did the Minister state that a review will be held in 12 months; if so, (a) when will this review be held, (b) who will conduct the review and (c) what will the Minister be measuring as an indicator of success for the Farm.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. I draw the Members attention to my statement in the Hansard of 12 September 2017, pages 8 through 12.