Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 2 November 2017) . . Page.. 4986 ..
(3) When is Stage 2 of the duplication of Gundaroo Drive expected to commence and conclude.
(4) What is the current status of the foreshadowed project to duplicate William Slim Drive.
(5) When can residents expect work to commence on the duplication of William Slim Drive.
Ms Fizharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Work is approximately 50% complete on the duplication (excluding the Mirrabei Drive signalisation).
(2) The milestones identified in the letter to residents dated July 2017 included:
a. Gundaroo Drive/Mirrabei Drive/Anthony Rolfe Avenue intersection upgrade – commencement on site late July, works completed end of May 2018: Works commenced on site in late July and are expected to be complete in July 2018. The two month forecasted delay is due to more extensive High Voltage electricity relocation works being required along Mirrabei Drive than were anticipated.
b. Major works at Gungahlin Drive/Gundaroo Drive intersection – commencing July 2017: Earthworks and stormwater works commenced at the intersection in July 2017.
c. Noise walls – due for completion October 2017: Currently on track for completion in October 2017.
d. Traffic switched to new carriageway planned for December 2017 (includes completion of the new bridge): This is currently on track.
e. Project completion May 2018 (including Mirrabei signalisation): This is now expected in July 18 due to more extensive High Voltage relocation works being required along Mirrabei Drive.
(3) Utility relocation works on Stage 2 are expected to commence in early 2018. The civil works on the project are due for completion in early 2020.
(4) The design to duplicate William Slim Drive is complete.
(5) Timing of these works is not yet established.
ACTION bus service—rainbow buses
(Question No 631)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 15 September 2017: