Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 26 October 2017) . . Page.. 4622 ..
What is the total number of unit complexes in Canberra, broken down by (a) 2 units, (b) 3-5 units, (c) 6-10 units, (d) 11-25 units, (e) 26-50 units, (f) 51-100 units and (g) 100 plus units.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
While the planning and land authority does not record the precise information requested, the breakdown for units plans recorded is as follows:
(a) 2 units = 1546 unit plans
(b) 3-9 units = 962 unit plans
(c) 10-19 units = 725 unit plans
(d) 20-29 units = 220 unit plans
(e) 30-39 units = 95 unit plans
(f) 40-49 units = 68 unit plans
(g) 50- 99 units = 136 unit plans
(h) 100+ units = 84 unit plans
(Question No 734)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 22 September 2017:
(1) Further to question on notice 481, is the 56 percent occupancy rate at the Callam Offices inclusive of the refurbished areas.
(2) In relation to the refurbishments being undertaken at the Callam Offices in 2017-18, what is the (a) number of offices being refurbished, (b) total amount of office space in square metres being refurbished, (c) nature of the refurbishments within the offices and (d) nature of the landscaping.
(3) What is the total amount of office space at the Callam Offices.
(4) Are the office spaces in the Callam Offices being refurbished into active work spaces.
(5) Will the refurbishments increase the available office space at the Callam Offices.
(6) When are the refurbishments at the Callam Offices scheduled to be completed.
(7) What date do the tenancy agreements with (a) Woden Valley Community Services and (b) Wellways Australia Limited expire.
(8) What date do the memorandums of understanding with the (a) Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Security Service ICT, (b) Education Directorate and (c) Health Directorate expire.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The 56 percent occupancy rate does not include all of the refurbished areas in the Callam Offices.