Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 26 October 2017) . . Page.. 4618 ..
(2) No. The ACT Government is facilitating discussions, through a community panel process, so that the proponents of all development and redevelopments in the centre can address and respond to community and business concerns and needs.
(3) No other additional challenges have arisen.
(4) As described in the above response, the community panel process is being undertaken to facilitate discussions between proponents and key community members.
(5) Yes, however the extension of time will be beneficial as it provides businesses, charity organisations, community and government time to strongly engage in the current and future possibilities for the Curtin Centre. The Master Plan is expected to be completed in early 2018.
(Question No 674)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 22 September 2017 (redirected to the Minister for Transport and City Services):
(1) How much did the erection of the lighting feature at Anketell Street, Greenway cost.
(2) How was this lighting feature chosen.
(3) What consultation was undertaken prior to choosing the lighting feature.
(4) How many people where consulted on choosing this lighting feature.
(5) How long was the consultation period.
(6) What methods where undertaken to consult on choosing this lighting feature.
(7) Who was commissioned to produce this lighting feature.
(8) Were local businesses/ individuals engaged.
(9) What was the total cost of the lighting feature, including (a) costs of any scoping study undertaken, (b) community consultation and (c) commission fees.
(10) What is the purpose of the lighting feature.
(11) Who installed the lighting feature.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The manufacture and erection of the feature lighting installed on Anketell Street was delivered as part of the project’s overall construction contract with an item cost of approximately $64,000.
(2) The design of the feature lighting was developed to achieve a range of functions to improve this key intersection of Anketell Street and the laneway link to the lake whilst