Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 26 October 2017) . . Page.. 4532 ..
(c) CMTEDD Communications asked Publishing Services to obtain a quote for production.
(d) Ordered 15 August 2017; supplied 17 August 2017
(e) Fyshwick, Canberra
(f) Promotional use at ACT Government supported events.
(2.4) Rainbow CBR bus wraps
(b) $22,880 GST inclusive
(c) Through an exist transit advertising arrangement with Go Transit Australia
(d) Ordered 16 August 2017; supplied 28 August 2017
(e) Go Transit Australia, Australia
(f) The busses will operate regular bus routes.
(3) Two full time or equivalent staffing positions were resourced in the 2017-18 ACT Budget to deliver the functions of the Office for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer (LGBTIQ) Affairs.
(5) For the 2017/18 financial year at 31 August 2017, the Office for LGBTIQ Affairs has expended $27,082.
Business—local industry advocate
(Question No 536)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 25 August 2017:
(1) Can the Minister outline the recruitment process which led to the appointment of the Local Industry Advocate.
(2) What is the term of appointment for the Local Industry Advocate.
(3) What benchmarks have been set for the work of the Local Industry Advocate.
(4) What is the remuneration of the Local Industry Advocate.
(5) Has the Local Industry Advocate been briefed on the problems with the Tenders ACT website, particularly relating to ongoing problems with the search functionality.
(6) Can the Minister advise the number, by ACT Public Service classification bracket, of staff in the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate who are allocated to the Local Industry Advocate and the development of the Canberra Region Local Industry Participation Policy.
(7) Can the Minister outline the nature of the consultation with local businesses on the Local Industry Participation Policy, including the (a) number of businesses consulted, (b) method of consultation, (c) number of responses received and (d) number of meetings held.