Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 26 October 2017) . . Page.. 4514 ..
• The Peppers
• The Buttery
• Foundation House
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander specific residential programs referred to include:
• Orana Haven,
• Bennlong Haven,
• Oolong House,
• Weigelli; and
• Percy Green (Victoria).
10. This information is not reported by services to ACT Health.
ACT Health—senior executive positions
(Question No 474)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 18 August 2017:
(1) Is the position of Executive Director, Division of Medicine a new position.
(2) What is the rationale for creating this position.
(3) When was it advertised.
(4) How many applications were received.
(5) When did, or will, the successful applicant start.
(6) If it was not advertised, when will it be.
(7) Why are the selection criteria, personal attributes and qualification requirements no more than the standard set for senior executive positions when the role involves supervision of highly technical and specialist activities.
(8) Why do the selection criteria not reflect the specific, specialist nature of the role.
(9) Why do the qualification requirements not include qualifications appropriate to the division being supervised.
(10) How many senior executive positions were current (whether filled or vacant) as at (a) 30 June 2016 and (b) 30 June 2017.
(11) How many senior executives resigned from ACT Health in 2016-17.
(12) How many of those vacancies have been filled.
(13) How many senior executive positions were identified as redundant during 2016-17.
(14) Have all redundant senior executive positions been abolished; if not, when will they be.