Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 17 August 2017) . . Page.. 3027 ..
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Request for Tender documentation for Stromlo Pool is currently being finalised and the ACT Government will soon invite tenders for the design and construction of the facility.
(2) Refer to answer 1.
(3) The Stromlo Pool page on the “Your Say” website was updated on 9 June 2017.
(4) Collating and reviewing the information provided during the consultation process took longer than anticipated. A summary of the feedback is provided on the “Your Say” website.
(5) Yes, construction works are anticipated to commence in 2017.
(Question No 324)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Urban Renewal, upon notice, on 9 June 2017 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Planning and Land Management):
(1) What is the status of the development of an urban renewal strategy for the City and Gateway Corridor.
(2) How many submissions were received on the discussion paper on the Urban Renewal Strategy.
(3) When will the draft Urban Renewal Strategy be released for community consultation.
(4) Will all members of the community have the opportunity to comment on the consultation of the draft Urban Renewal Strategy or will consultation be limited to a representative sample.
(5) What is the amount budgeted for the development of the City and Gateway Urban Renewal Strategy.
(6) Have any external organisations been engaged to work on the City and Gateway Urban Renewal Strategy; if so, list those organisations and the value of any contracts.
(7) Has any provision been made in the City and Gateway Urban Renewal Strategy for public or supportive housing.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The City and Gateway Urban Renewal Strategy is scheduled to be finalised in 2017.
(2) 21 written submissions
107 survey responses
160 attendees at ‘Meet the Planners’ sessions
131 stakeholders attended workshops
50 urban planning students provided their ideas on the project