Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 17 August 2017) . . Page.. 3025 ..
(1) In relation to the audit of city infrastructure conducted by the ACT Government’s City Activation Team (a) what was the duration of the audit, (b) were WorkSafe ACT and emergency services organisations involved in the audit, (c) what was the cost of the audit, (d) were external consultants or organisations engaged to assist in the audit, (e) which city areas or facilities were audited and (f) what were the main findings of the audit.
(2) What were the findings of the city infrastructure audit in relation to Civic Square.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The City Activation Unit recently conducted an audit of city electrical infrastructure in collaboration with TCCS and Access Canberra.
a. The physical audit was conducted between January and February 2017 by representatives from TCCS City Presentation and Place Management. A further detailed assessment of all publicly accessible electrical infrastructure was conducted by representatives from the Access Canberra Electrical Inspectorate between March and May 2017. The results of these audits are currently being loaded into the Parks and City Services reference map.
b. WorkSafe ACT and emergency services organisations were not involved in the audit.
c. The audit was undertaken using existing resources within the specified Directorates.
d. No external consultants or organisations were engaged to assist in the audit.
e. The audit was conducted over the central city area:
i. Garema Place;
ii. City Walk;
iii. Petrie Plaza;
iv. Ainslie Place;
v. Civic Square; and
vi. Glebe Park.
f. The results from the audit are still being finalised.
(2) Civic Square has significant infrastructure. The full results of the audit are currently being compiled.
Land Development Agency—lease valuations
(Question No 322)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 9 June 2017:
(1) How many leases, including rural leases, were purchased by the Land Development Agency where only one formal valuation was sought for the financial years (a) 2012-13, (b) 2013-14, (c) 2014-15, (d) 2015-16 and (e) 2016-17 to date.