Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 17 August 2017) . . Page.. 3015 ..
• Temporary Public Road Closure payment
• Temporary Traffic Management Plan Authorisation payment
• Tidbinbilla annual pass
• Traffic Control Data payment
• Traffic Control Devices Plan Authorisation payment
• Traffic infringement
• Traffic management – approval to use a closed road
• Traffic management – work as executed map or plan payment
• Tree Protection Act Infringements
• Working with Vulnerable People Registration renewals
(Question No 314)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 9 June 2017 (redirected to the Minister for Economic Development):
(1) What is the cost to design and establish the (a) CBR Canberra website (canberra.com.au), (b) CBR Canberra Facebook page, and (c) CBR Canberra Twitter and Instagram feeds.
(2) Was an external provider engaged to develop the website and social media feeds referred to in part (1); if so, provide the name of the external provider contracted for the work and the period of the contract.
(3) What has been the cost to maintain the following website and social media feeds since establishment: (a) CBR Canberra website (canberra.com.au), (b) CBR Canberra Facebook page, and (c) CBR Canberra Twitter and Instagram feeds.
(4) Was any further promotional material developed for CBR Canberra and what were the costs to design and produce that material.
(5) What was the nature and costs of any promotional material, including electronic material, developed with the CBR Canberra branding and used to promote the outcomes of the ACT Population Projections 2017 and outline the distribution of the promotional.
(6) How many staff, by classification, are attached to the CBR Canberra team.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The CBR Canberra program implementation is delivered under a funded partnership agreement with the Canberra Business Chamber (CBC). This reflects the overall strategy to place greater ownership of the brand with the external or user community it has been designed to support. The CBC employs a full time Project Officer to deliver activities and initiatives under the guidance of a Brand Strategic Advisory Board, with funding provided by the ACT Government.