Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 11 May 2017) . . Page.. 1825 ..
(15) (a) The contract for Lyneham High School was to remove and remediate underground storage tank. The contract for Bridge Strengthening was for designs for strengthening of 10 existing bridges on the B-Double network in order to increase the load rating of these bridges to SM1600
(b) The payment for Lyneham High School was for removal of an underground storage tank. The payment for Bridge Strengthening was for Design Readiness design drawings and design report for the strengthening of the ten bridges.
(16) This invoice payment was for a culture development coach, who facilitated three workshops with the Transport Canberra City Services Executive, working on the ACT Government Capital Metro project. The workshop included some individual assessment and individual coaching.
(17) (a) This project was for the design consultancy and the development design and construction, for modernisation at Belconnen High School (Contract 2016.27500.300).
(b) The payment was a progress payment for Architectural and Sub-Consultant Fees.
(Question No 110)
Mr Wall asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 17 February 2017:
(1) In relation to payments made from the ACT Government on 14 July 2016 to COBUL Constructions, what (a) was the scope of each contract and (b) goods or services were delivered for each payment.
(2) In relation to payments made from the ACT Government on 19 July 2016 to Security 1 (ACT) PTY Ltd, what was the reason for purchasing these goods or services.
(3) In relation to payments made from the ACT Government on 22 July 2016 to Canberra Visuals Pty Ltd, what (a) was the scope of the goods or services delivered and (b) school was this payment concerning.
(4) In relation to payments made from the ACT Government on 26 July 2016 to Everloch Electrical, what was the scope of the goods or services delivered.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) and (b) These were progress payments for works undertaken in the Upgrade of the Curtin Primary School and replacement of the roof at Melrose High School and associated works.
(2) The purchase of New General Packet Radio Service communication units coincided with a new service contract requiring the upgrade of equipment from 2G to 3G.
(3) (a) This payment was for replacement of existing audio visual equipment in the school hall.
(b) The payment was for Hughes Primary School.