Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 11 May 2017) . . Page.. 1817 ..
(3) This payment was for installation of a multi-purpose hard court with a focus on netball physical education activities at Yarralumla Primary School.
(4) (a) The scope of this procurement was the production of an infographic illustrating the Digital Backpack, which is used to communicate the ‘Learn Anywhere’ key message.
(b) The purpose of this procurement was to produce the ‘A day in the life of’ video/poster
(5) This payment was for internal painting of Telopea Park School.
(6) (a) This payment was for purchase of lockers for year 6 students to provide secure storage for personal effects as classrooms are open plan.
(b) The lockers were provided to Namadgi School.
(7) This was a progress payment. The purpose of this work was to design and construct a small car park and bin enclosure at the Woden School. This invoice was notified incorrectly and does not accurately reflect the description of services provided. Procurement and Capital Works is currently amending this error for accurate reflection of payments made.
(8) This payment was for the replacement of eaves at Garran Primary School.
(9) This payment was for a Deed of Grant, funded via a Commonwealth agreement with the ACT Government under the National School Chaplaincy Program 2015-2018.
(10) This work was for Infrastructure Advisory Services for the Australia Forum Strategic and Delivery Options Analysis report.
(11) This payment was for work at the Kingsford Smith School.
(12) This payment was for a foyer upgrade at the Blaxland Centre, Griffith.
(Question No 107)
Mr Wall asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 17 February 2017:
(1) In relation to payments made from the ACT Government on 5 April 2016 to Ernst and Young, what (a) goods or services were provided and (b) was the nature of the provided goods or services.
(2) In relation to payments made from the ACT Government on 5 April 2016 to Away We Go Tours, what (a) was the scope of goods or services delivered and (b) was the purpose of the goods or services delivered.
(3) In relation to payments made from the ACT Government on 22 April 2016 to Trotex Laser Pty Ltd, what (a) was the purpose of the goods or services delivered, (b) school/s received the goods or services from this transaction and (c) did the school/s get out of this transaction.