Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 03 Hansard (Thursday, 23 March 2017) . . Page.. 1047 ..
(2) How many of the 12 informal complaints or issues raised regarding workplace bullying in the period from 1 July 2016 to 30 November 2016 for agencies or authorities under the CMTEDD were made by staff in the (a) Land Development Agency and (b) ACT Insurance Authority.
(3) How many informal complaints or issues raised regarding workplace bullying have been generated in the period since 30 November 2016 for the (a) Land Development Agency, (b) ACT Insurance Authority and (c) remaining areas of the CMTEDD.
(4) Do the figures on workplace bullying reveal a problem in the CMTEDD.
(5) What is being done to reduce the incidents of workplace bullying in the CMTEDD.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. (a) Nil
2. (a) Nil
3. (a) Nil
5. CMTEDD employees operate within the solid foundations of the ACTPS Respect, Equity and Diversity (RED) Framework, which has been in place since 2010.
Employees are encouraged to raise issues as they arise through managers, RED contact officers and HR. An emphasis is placed on expectations regarding code of conduct and signature behaviours. This is promoted at staff induction including the expectation that managers and executive lead by example.
RED Training is also offered to employees with specific sessions designated for managers. RED refresher training is also offered throughout the year and through other training sessions. The directorate has processes in place to deal with allegations of workplace bullying that are raised, and restorative actions to help address these issues.
(Question No 75)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 17 February 2017:
(1) Can the Chief Minister list the number of Australian Capital Territory (Self-Government) Ministerial Appointment instruments made each year from 2012 to 2016 and the date each instrument was made.
(2) Can the Chief Minister outline the reason for the making of each Australian Capital Territory (Self-Government) Ministerial Appointment instrument in 2016.