Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 03 Hansard (Thursday, 23 March 2017) . . Page.. 1038 ..
occupied place days for day centre respite care. Burrangiri is not a Residential Aged Care Facility; it is purely a respite facility catering to the needs of people predominantly aged over 65.
(4) Respite care is not provided in hospital.
(5) Respite care is not provided in hospital
(6) Respite care is not provided in hospital.
(7) Respite care is not provided in hospital.
(8) The time taken to transfer varies depending on the demand for the particular facility. Hospital patients can only be discharged to respite if they have a discharge destination following their period of respite. Patients cannot return to hospital following respite unless they become medically unwell. ACT Health is unaware of how many respite beds there are in each facility; this can be addressed by the Commonwealth.
(9) Clinical staff decide based on patient’s clinical status / stability and appropriateness of respite, which includes a confirmed discharge destination following completion of the respite period. Clinical staff also work with the patient and their family to determine if respite is appropriate for them.
(10) It varies depending on demand and available respite beds. It can range from immediate to weeks.
(Question No 67)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 17 February 2017:
(1) What is the current construction program for capital upgrades to community paths.
(2) What is the current priority list for community path and cycle lane projects.
(3) What is the current design and construct list for community path and cycle lane projects.
(4) What is the current design list for community path and cycle lane projects.
(5) What is the number of “Fix My Street” requests lodged in relation to the maintenance, upgrade and installation of a community path.
(6) How many of those requests referred to in part (5) were resolved (a) between the request being lodged and (i) one month, (ii) two months and (iii) three months after the request was lodged and (b) any time after three months after the request was lodged.
(7) Given that the priority list for community path and cycle lane projects generated on 29 January 2016 provided a list of 269 projects for community path and cycle lane