Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2017 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 16 February 2017) . . Page.. 686 ..
(4) (a) On average, inspection bookings for both the electrical and the plumbing and gas inspectors takes approximately 4 minutes.
Inspections are not booked for the Construction Audit Team. The officers of this team will contact licensees and arrange inspections at a suitable time for all parties.
(b) Following a booking, an inspection may occur between 2 to 5 days, dependent upon scheduling, to meet industry expectations.
(5) See response to (4) (a) above.
(6) No current plans within this financial year.
(Question No 23)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 16 December 2016:
(1) When was Development Application (DA) 201630289 for Block 8, Section 48 Belconnen released for public comment.
(2) When did submissions for the DA 201630289 close.
(3) How was DA 201630289 publicised so that residents were aware of the proposal and the deadline for submissions.
(4) Did the Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate advise local stakeholders of DA 201630289; if so, which organisations were advised of the DA.
(5) Did any officers from the Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate attend any meetings of the Belconnen Community Council to brief residents on the proposal.
(6) How many submissions were received in response to the consultation process.
(7) When will a decision be made on DA 201630289.
(8) Will stakeholders be informed of the outcome of DA 201630289.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The development application was publicly notified between 3 and 23 November 2016.
(2) 23 November 2016.
(3) Public notification was undertaken in accordance with the statutory requirements for major notification, i.e. on-site sign, notification on EPSDD website, and written notification of adjoining lessees.