Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 11 August 2016) . . Page.. 2872 ..
(10) What is the current policy document which is being used to determine when the Land Acquisition Policy Framework applies and when business as usual acquisitions can be made.
(11) What policy document was in place at the time of the acquisition used to determine when the Land Acquisition Policy Framework applies and when business as usual acquisitions can be made.
(12) What dates did the Land Development Agency (LDA) Board approve the policies listed in parts (10) and (11).
(13) What is the evidence to support that the LDA can purchase land separate to the Land Acquisition Policy Framework.
(14) What are the plans or concept design for the stormwater infrastructure.
(15) What is the intended date to start construction of the stormwater infrastructure.
(16) Can the Chief Minister provide the original City to the Lake Project Plan and the date it was approved by the LDA Board.
(17) Can the Chief Minister provide the original or revised City to the Lake Project Plan which included City Block 24, Section 65 and the date it was approved by the LDA Board.
(18) Was a probity adviser used in conjunction to purchase of the acquisition.
(19) Were there any conflicts of interest perceived or real by staff or Board members relating to the acquisition that were declared or undeclared.
(20) What date was the LDA Board presented with the two valuations for the block.
(21) When did the Chief Financial Officer sign off on the purchase.
(22) Can the Chief Minister provide information detailing the alignment of the purchase with ACT Planning Strategy or any other relevant Government strategic spatial planning documents.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:’
The substance of, and answers to, these questions were considered by the Legislative Assembly during debate on a motion moved by Mr Coe on 10 August 2016.
(Question No 778)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Education, upon notice, on 11 August 2016:
(1) Can the Minister list the public schools in the ACT that currently have security fencing.
(2) How many public schools in the ACT do not have security fencing.