Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 01 Hansard (Thursday, 11 February 2016) . . Page.. 329 ..
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The cost was $10,858.10 for ACTION to provide additional Route 10 services to IKEA between 16 and 22 November 2015.
(2) The cost was nil for ACTION to provide the shuttle service around Majura Park on the 21 and 22 November 2015. The service was paid for by IKEA as a charter.
(3) The provision of special or shuttle services is decided on a case by case basis. Public Transport conducts an analysis on any possible impact of an event to service delivery on the ACTION network and provide additional services accordingly.
(4) IKEA funded the cost of temporary traffic arrangements with nil cost to the ACT Government.
(6) Roads ACT.
(7) Utilisation of VMS for major events which are likely to cause delays in traffic movements or parking are operational matters and are designed to ensure road users are able to relate the messages
(Question No 579)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 19 November 2015:
(1) What were the monthly costs of each Minister’s mobile phone since July 2013.
(2) How many mobile phones are issued to staff, broken down by Ministers’ offices and the Executive.
(3) What were the average monthly phone bills for each phone in part (2).
(4) How much did each Minister pay for private usage for each month in part (1).
(5) What additional ICT equipment is provided to Ministers and what is the (a) capital and (b) network or data costs associated with the devices.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. The responses to questions 1, 2, and 3 for the 2013-14 and 2014-5 financial years are at Attachment A. Please note that a number of charges also include data related charges. A number of charges also do not reflect savings which are to be credited to the Executive under the new Optus contractual arrangements. These are credited to the Executive, rather than against individual phone accounts.
4. One Minister made a reimbursement of $19.80.