Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 01 Hansard (Thursday, 11 February 2016) . . Page.. 296 ..
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) A traffic analysis report has been prepared, which assessed the impacts of the University of Canberra Public Hospital (UCPH) operation on surrounding public roads, traffic congestion, overall parking arrangements and requirements for public transport. The report considered the impacts for both the construction period and following commencement of services.
(2) (a) The Preliminary Sketch Plans (PSP) served as the terms of reference for the traffic analysis report, with the report considering the performance of surrounding intersections, potential traffic congestion, parking arrangements and public transport once the hospital was operational.
(b) The outcomes of the traffic analysis report included identification of requirements for parking, public transport, intersection requirements and access.
(3) Public consultation on the reference design, informed by the PSP, for the UCPH occurred from March 2015 to April 2015. The reference design, inclusive of the PSP and traffic impact assessment report, has also been subject to the statutory public consultation requirements of the Development Application process.
From submissions received during the public consultation periods, modifications on the design were made to access roads, car parking, public transport access points and general facility operations.
(4) ACT Health is working with Territory and Municipal Services Directorate on requirements identified, and these are subject to future budget funding decisions.
(5) Studies have been undertaken, with no further studies required at this stage.
Parking—Mount Rogers Primary School
(Question No 531)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 29 October 2015 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Roads and Parking):
(1) What is the status of the Mount Rogers Primary School parking concept plan.
(2) Over what period were public consultations held.
(3) To what extent was the Mount Rogers Primary School community and staff consulted as principal stakeholders.
(4) What changes were made to the concept plan as a result of the consultation phase.
(5) Has a final plan been developed; if so, when will be final plan implemented; if not, when will the final plan be developed.
(6) Were any changes made to parking at the school during the 2015 school year.
(7) Are any changes planned to parking at the school during the 2016 school year.