Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 07 Hansard (Thursday, 4 June 2015) . . Page.. 2166 ..
(1) How much was this project budgeted for.
(2) What was the total cost of this project.
(3) What is the schedule for the planned phases for this project.
(4) What are the Government’s revenue projections for this project.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(a) The Land Development Agency contracted Stromlo Stomping Grounds (SSG) to construct Westside on its behalf for $800,000 (GST-ex).
(b) The final cost of this project will be known once practical completion is achieved.
(c) A Certificate of Occupancy and Use, which permits full use of the tower, was issued on 29 May 2015. Practical completion (formal agreement that SSG has met its deliverables under the contract) is expected to be achieved shortly.
(d) Westside was not developed to raise revenue. The early activation of West Basin seeks to:
a. create a destination for all Canberrans;
b. support local businesses and artists;
c. create a modern, vibrant and exciting precinct;
d. demonstrate the vision of City to the Lake, and the opportunities within the precinct; and
e. create awareness about potential future developments.
Capital Metro Agency—business case
(Question No 426)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 14 May 2015:
Regarding figure 31 on page 137 of the Capital Metro Full Business Case, what is the annual operating fare revenue for Capital Metro for the financial year ending 30 June 2019 to the financial year ending 30 June 2038.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The total operating fare revenue for Capital Metro, as shown in Figure 31 of the business case from the period 2019 to 30 June 2038, is $182,728,360.