Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 28 August 2008) . . Page.. 4016 ..
(2) What is the number, as a percentage, of overall ACT households;
(3) How does this compare to other States and Territories.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The ACT Government does not collect information on the number of domestic solar hot water systems installed in the ACT. As far as I am aware figures are not available from industry. It is not possible to calculate the number of solar hot water systems that have been installed on Canberra roofs in the past.
(2) It is therefore not possible to state what percentage of ACT households have domestic solar hot water systems installed.
(3) It is also not possible to compare the ACT with other States and Territories.
Government—environmental efficiency programs
(Question No 2163)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for the Environment, Water and Climate Change, upon notice, on 7 August 2008 (redirected to the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services):
(1) What water efficiency measures and energy efficiency programs does the ACT Government run in the buildings it uses to house its agencies;
(2) Can the Minister provide annual expenditure figures for these programs from 2004-2005 to 2008-2009;
(3) How much money has been saved through these measures and programs for each of the years outlined in part (2);
(4) How much money has been spent on energy and water for each building for each of the years from 2004-2005 to 2008-2009;
(5) What energy savings have been made by agencies in each year from 2004-2005 to 2008-2009;
(6) How much energy has been used in each building in each year since 2004-2005;
(7) What water savings have been made by agencies in each year since 2004-2005;
(8) How much water has been used in each building in each year since 2004-2005;
(9) What energy and water efficiency measures and programs in Commonwealth Government buildings is the ACT Government aware of;
(10) What is their effectiveness compared to the programs and measures implemented in the ACT agency buildings;
(11) Is the Government aware of energy and water efficiency measures and programs in place in commercially leased or owned buildings in the ACT; if so, what is their