Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 7 August 2008) . . Page.. 3168 ..
education programs. The costs to services in producing and purchasing materials to disseminate are met through a combination of funding sources including funding from the ACT and Australian Governments as well as donations.
(2) AOD related health or educational materials distributed by the Government service (ADP) have been attached. The DEEWR resources provided to ACT schools can be accessed electronically via the links provided at (1).
Given the range of materials produced and disseminated by non-government AOD treatment and support services, the services themselves are the best source for you to access these health and educational materials from. These services include:
• ACT Division of General Practice - The Opiate Program
• Alcohol and Drug Foundation of ACT-ADFACT
• Canberra Alliance for Harm Minimisation and Advocacy – CAHMA
• Directions ACT
• Gugan Gulwan Youth Aboriginal Corporation
• Salvation Army – Canberra Recovery Service
• Australian Red Cross
• Centacare – Sobering-Up Shelter
• Ted Noffs Foundation
• Toora Women Inc
• Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Service
• Youth Coalition of the ACT
(Question No 2138)
Mr Mulcahy asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 3 July 2008: