Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 9 Hansard (28 August) . . Page.. 3404 ..
In relation to the Playground Safety Upgrade Program, further to your reply to Question On Notice number 800.
(1) In response to this question you stated that all playgrounds in Package 2 of the Playground Safety Improvement Program had been completed except Chippendale Circuit, Theodore. Has this work now been completed;
(2) If so when was the work completed and is the playground now open to the public;
(3) if not why not. What works remain to be completed and what is the new completion date.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Yes, the upgrade of the playground at Chippindall Circuit, Theodore has been completed.
(2) Works were completed on 1 September 2003 and the playground was opened to the public on 6 September 2003.
(3) All works have been completed.
Dual occupancy development
(Question No 829)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice:
In relation to Dual Occupancy development:
(1) How many dual occupancies were approved for development in (a) 2002-03 (b) 2001-02 (c) 2000-01;
(2) In what suburbs were dual occupancies approved in (a) above; and
(3) Have any dual occupancies been approved to date in 2003 - 04, if so, how many and in what suburbs.
Mr Corbell: the answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(2) Refer to Attachment A.
(3) 12 dual occupancies have been approved in the period 1 July 2003 - 31 August 2003 in the following suburbs: