Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 7 Hansard (26 June) . . Page.. 2681 ..
Fees and charges
(Question No 719)
Mr Cornwell asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 17 June 2003:
In relation to the initiative for additional revenue from the increase in fees and charges for Regulatory Services as per 2003-04 Budget Paper 3, page 90:
(1) What are the current charges per transaction and by type for births, deaths and marriages, land titles, and business names and associations;
(2) What will the new charges be per transaction and by type for the items listed in (1) above;
(3) What is the total estimated increase in revenue from 2002-2003 to 2003-2004 as a result of the increased fees and charges above.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) and (2) The information requested is attached hereto.
(3) The estimated/projected total revenue increase from 2002-2003 to 2003-2004 as a result of the increased fees and charges is $296,095.00, based upon a sustained level of business activity.
Attorney-General (Determination of Fees and Charges for 2003/2004) -
2003 (No 1)
Legislative AuthorityAdoption Act 1993
Fee payable for the purposes of Regulation 24(3)(b)
Legislative AuthorityAssociations Incorporation Act 1991
For incorporation of an association and issue of a certificate of incorporation by the Registrar-General under section 19
For amalgamation of 2 or more incorporated associations and issue of a certificate of incorporation by the Registrar-General under section 27
For inspection or search, under section 11, of a register or document kept by the Registrar-General where the register or document is kept in paper form
For inspection or search, under section 11, of a register or document kept by the Registrar-General where the register or document is kept in electronic form and a copy of the electronic record is made for the purpose of the search
For the issue by the Registrar-General of a document or a copy of a document under section 11
For lodgement of an application for the reservation of a name under section 37
For lodging, under section 59, a notice of appointment of a public officer or for lodging, under section 59, a notice of the change of address of a public officer