Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2003 Week 1 Hansard (20 February) . . Page.. 412 ..
Consultants-use (Question No 426)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Women, upon notice, on 5 March 2003:
In relation to consultants used to date this financial year:
(1) What was (a) name of the consultant; (b) address of the consultant
(c) cost of the consultancy and (d) service provided by the consultants.
(2) Was a report prepared by the consultants and, if so, where may copies be obtained.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
There were no reportable consultancies for my portfolio.
Tip Fees (Question No 432)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to tip fees:
(1) Are their guidelines issued to staff at the weigh bridges at the Mugga Lane Landfill and the Mitchell Resources Management Centre to help them determine whether a load is small, medium or large;
(2) Are their specific guidelines that help staff determine whether a trailer-load is medium or large;
(3) If such guidelines exist, when were they issued;
(4) If such guidelines exist, are they available to the public.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(3) Prior to introduction of the new charges on 1 August 2002.
(4) Yes - a brochure explaining the charges was delivered to all households and the guidelines are available on the ACT NOWaste web page and are displayed on signs at the waste disposal facilities.