Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2001 Week 4 Hansard (29 March) . . Page.. 1219 ..
Schedules of amendments
TREE PROTECTION (INTERIM SCHEME) BILL 2001
Amendment circulated by Mr Corbell
Page 4, line 5-
- For this Act, a tree is a significant tree if it is on leased land and-
- is 12m or more high; or
- has a trunk with a circumference of 1.5m or more, 1m above natural ground level; or
- has 2 or more trunks and the total circumference of all the trunks, 1m above natural ground level, is 1.5m or more; or
- has a canopy 12m or more wide.
Schedule 2TREE PROTECTION (INTERIM SCHEME) BILL 2001
Amendment circulated by Ms Tucker
Page 7, line 20-
(2) If the applicant fails to comply with a requirement under subsection (1), the conservator must refuse the application.