Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1999 Week 6 Hansard (22 June) . . Page.. 1721 ..
(Question No. 148)
Mr Quinlan asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 20 April 1999:
In relation to your answer to Question on Notice No. 120 regarding the meeting of Ministers and senior staff held at the Kurrajong Hotel
1. How many distinct sessions were there?
2. How many sessions were facilitated by:
- Mr Walker
- Mr Webster
- anyone other than Mr Walker or Mr Webster
- Mr Walker and Mr Webster jointly
- Mr Walker and others jointly
- Mr Webster and others jointly
- no particular facilitator
3. How many sessions were attended by (a) Mr Walker and (b) Mr Webster (as
facilitator or not)?
4. From how many sessions were (a) Mr Walker and (b) Mr Webster specifically
5. How many sessions was (a) Mr Walker and (b) Mr Webster absent by his
own choice or through other commitments?
6. At any session, attended or facilitated by either (a) Mr Walker or
(b) Mr Webster, were the following matters discussed:
- the future of ACTEW
- the possible merger of ACTEW with any other body
- the future of the Kingston Foreshore development; and
- any matter relating to the Bruce Stadium.
7. At any session, attended or facilitated by either (a) Mr Walker or
(b) Mr Webster, were any matters discussed or information aired that might
confer any commercial advantage on him in any of their professional
8. Did the Government require either (a) Mr Walker or (b) Mr Webster to sign
any document or understanding relating to confidentiality of matters discussed
at any session?