Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1999 Week 4 Hansard (22 April) . . Page.. 1260 ..
(6) Given the comments made in the report by the ADDInc financial
administrator concerning the difficulties in auditing ACTIV's accounts (see
page 23), under the CIN contract
- what financial accountability mechanisms have been put in place; and
- have provisions been put in place for regular data collection and reporting.
(7) Following concerns raised regarding the scope of a user group (see page 26),
has the Department conducted an assessment which seeks to redefine the
purpose of a user group to avoid the duplication of services in existing
programs and agencies, if so, (i) who conducted the analysis and (ii) can you
table a copy of the outcome of the assessment.
(8) Did the Department conduct a review of the ACTIV clinics and outreach
projects (see page 28), and if so, what was the outcome.
(9) In light of the issues raised concerning the previous ACTIV coordinator's
affiliation with the Australian Intravenous League (see page 29), have
provisions been made to allow for this, or similar, representation under the
(10) Can you table all documentation prepared or acquired by the Department in its assessment of, or in response to, the issues raised in the report.
(11) Can you table a copy of the contract now entered into with CIN.