Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1999 Week 3 Hansard (25 March) . . Page.. 906 ..
Mr Woodasked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice:
In relation to Condamine Court -
(1) How many government housing tenants lived at Condamine Court before the redevelopment.
(2) How many government housing tenants live there now.
(3) Is it intended to complete the redevelopment, if so when.
(4) Why is the redevelopment not completed.
(5) Did ACT Housing meet all its commitments to former tenants to return them when the work was complete.
Mr Smyth: The answer to the member's questions is as follows:
(3) Further development of the site will be determined once the Assembly has endorsed draft Variation to the Territory Plan No: 96.
(4) See answer to question 3.