Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1998 Week 11 Hansard (10 December) . . Page.. 3553 ..
Mr Wood - on 10 December 1998 asked the Minister for Health and Community Care questions in relation to support programs for the disabled:
(1) Since all funds for Individual Support Programs (ISP) are fully expended what further options exist to provide support to disabled people.
(2) Do funds remain for Individual Funding Arrangements (IFA) and if so, how much.
(3) What is the total amount provided or budgeted for (a) ISP's and (b) IFAs in each year between 1996 and 2000 (inclusive).
(4) Of the 82% increase in the ACT Government's contribution to the development of disability support services since 1993 (refer to answer to question on notice no. 42) what was the (a) distribution and (b) to what organisations.
Mr Moore - The answers to Mr Wood's questions are as follows:
(1) The department is currently acquitting expenditure on individual support program in 1997-98 to return unexpended funds for re-allocation. In urgent cases, one-off funds have been used to provide support pending consideration of growth funding in 1999-2000.
(2) There are no uncommitted individual funding arrangements funds.